Sunday, 20 December 2009

Screw The X Factor, Go to YouTube

I while ago I went on YouTube hoping I'd find a piano + vocal cover version of Beyoncé's Halo - which I eventually found.
But along the way I also found these two:



Check out 1:41 - the TONE. Woah. I'm not into sopranos and big voices but hell, I like this.

I also found these two:



Orla

But most importantly I found Orla Gratland's channel and also a channel she shares with her friend Ashley.
Once again, the Irish rock.






An effin genius, she is. x



Ago

One more YouTube find:

Been a fan of Ago for quite some time... Simply put, he rocks. :o)







YouTube is basically a talent show only without the nerves, judges, song choice restrictions, touching personal stories and drama (or at least if you don't read the comments there is no drama lol).

FV

No comments:

Post a Comment