Saturday, 12 December 2009

2009.....Fragments.......

Originally intended to write a blog about what caught my interest the most this year...the good, bad, funny etc.

Never been good at doing those best of/worst lists...therefore the blog would end up being a VERY VERY LONG shambles and therefore I decided to write a series of shorter blogs instead.
Basically I'm gonna write about all the things I only tweeted about but never quite got around to blog about them here.

The blogs will mostly be about (popular) music but I'm sure some stuff from film, TV, other popular culture and maybe even politics will pop up in them as well.

Anyway, I hope those of you who'll end up reading them will enjoy that reading, will agree or disagree...maybe even comment and also excuse my bad grammar and lack of typing skills.

First of the blogs will be up this weekend.

SYL!

FV

No comments:

Post a Comment