Tuesday, 30 December 2008

LSS 8 Round-up

It's official - the winner of the 8th round of LSS is

Home and dry

During the course of the game people kept hinting how much the song means to them...well this topic is the place to share your memories - please, feel free to post them here!

My memory: Home and dry vid was the first PSB vid I remember seeing and boy I don't think I'll ever forget what it was like watching it!
My other memory: I kept on hearing this song on radio and in shops (particularly remember hearing it at Tesco's) - as well as I get along later and even though I didn't become a fan back then yet (it was about two or three years later) it totally was Release and particularly its two main singles that were crucial for my buying PopArt later...and the rest, as they say, is history.

Clare: "well, for me the song is special because it reminds me of my long-distance relationship with my boyfriend (now husband). He's American and I can always remember how I felt traveling between the 2 countries either going to visit him or returning to the UK. So when Neil played it acoustically at Hammersmith and was sat right infront of me, it made me tear up, BIG TIME, as I was still in the process of waiting for my visa and was having a tough time of waiting for it."

Thanx, Clare! x

No comments:

Post a Comment